Welcome to Tracster
Screenshot of the Schedule Preview Section
Tracster, developed by WolfTech Webteam, is a pre-registration tool much like XTRACS. Using Tracster, students can see the courses available in upcoming semesters and plan which they would like to take.
Tracster is a pre-registration schedule organizer only.
It does not register you with MyPack Portal in any way.
Here is a list of the existing features of Tracster:
- Semester Planning for all majors and departments
- Custom Time Block Creation for whatever the user needs, whenever they need it
- Time Block coloration for easy distinguishable classes
- Results filtering for: Undergraduate and Graduate Class Numbers as well as Lecture, Lab, Problem Lab, and Distance Education Class Section filters
- Schedule Save Option for those times when you need to work on your semester planning at another time
- PDF Export: Displays all of your classes in a nice schedule format as well as all of the important information for your classes listed at the bottom
Access to Tracster
Tracster is made available to anyone who has a UnityID to WRAP-Authenticate with whether they be faculty, staff, or students.
How to Use Tracster
Using Tracster is very simple. To start, simply click on the plan your schedule navigation link. Once at the plan your schedule creation page, choose between uploading a pre-existing schedule you have created or start from scratch by selecting the semester you wish to plan for.
After you have made your choice and submitted the information, you will be directed to the semester planning page. From here, you can search for classes from any department of the university that you wish to plan for in the 'Add A Course' section. Course results can be filtered using the various checkboxes for Undergraduate and/or Graduate Classes, Lecture Sections, Lab Sections, Problem Lab Sections, and/or Distance Education Sections in any combination you need.
In the same 'Add A Course' section, you can create your own time blocks for work, study time, or whatever else you would like just by clicking on the 'Switch To Time Block Creation' link at the bottom left of the grey box and entering in your desired information.
Once you have courses and/or time blocks added to your schedule, there are a number of things you can do in the 'Current Courses' section of Tracster. From simply removing a class from your schedule or viewing a pdf of your currently planned schedule, its all located here. By using the 'Download/Save Schedule' button, you can save whatever you have planned for later reference for when you actually register for classes or for editting the schedule at a later time.
Screenshot of the Add a Course Interface
Screenshot of the Current Courses Interface